Thursday, June 28, 2007

Rebecca Rusch Wins in North Carolina...Now off to France

Wobble-naught & Myo-facts sEMG/Dartfiosh user Rebecca Rusch Wins in North Carolina... Now she's off to France!

(The following note is from Rebecca and includes her post-race report from the June 23rd Cowbell Challenge in Charlotte, NC, and a pre-race teaser about the upcoming Mountain X Race, the old "Raid", in Savoie, France July 2nd-7th, where she'll be competing with an all women team.)

"The riding was a blast, and I focused on trying to be smooth and efficient. I steadily gained a few more minutes on her every lap. The last lap was a full dark-night lap and a total blast. I love racing at night, and it was especially fun and tricky on this tight course. I ended up finishing 11 laps in about 11 hrs 15 min. for a total of 110 miles. I was about 40 min ahead of the next female, and placed 5th in the men's division. This race was part of the USA Cycling Ultra Endurance Series, so the win allowed me to extend my current series leader points. There was also great prize money, a great vibe, and fantastic people at the race."

Rest... Repack... Repeat...

With so much to get done, its nice to not have to worry if you are getting the most of your bike setup!

No comments: