Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Friday, June 25, 2010
All you have to do is miss a gear or blink your eyes!
We see a lot of guys going to the wind tunnel only to get slower? Setting your muscles to be submaxximally active is going to put you down in results, even if you are more aero.
- 1. Michael Olheiser Tristar Cycling Team in 44:45.4
- 2. Daniel Harm Unattached in 45:15.6
- 3. Robert Sweeting Globalbike Racing/te in 45:38.6
- 4. Philip Mooney Yahoo Cycling Team in 45:39.0
- 5. Richard Feldman Dc (durance Idaho in 45:39.2
- 6. Kevin Rowe (WN) Escalera Racing Idaho in 45:40.2
- 7. Greg Krause Unattached in 45:42.5
- 8. Jesse Moore California Giant Cyc in 45:51.6
- 9. Ryan Parnes Yahoo Cycling Team in 46:03.4
- 10. Sam Johnson Lake Washington Velo in 46:10.0