Friday, July 31, 2009
We understand who pays her bills, so we don't want you to think we just did the fit on her. We use to work with her and are pleased with 2 Worlds titles.
We see this often, as so many of our users do very well, move up and get paid by large outfits. We love it when they can make a living in the sport.
We just want to say!
Way to go Reba! Congrats on your 3rd World 24 hour success!
Monavie Cannondale mtb pro Jeremiah Bishop had the GC lead in Kamloops, BC, but had a hard crash and cracked two vertebrae in his back. Then the results for stage 3 where nullified?
We also had Sue Butler Monavie Cannondale in GC lead. The 3rd Stage had to be change due to a local resident being a real pain. Organizers lost control and had about 100 racers all over the place at the new event.
We hope Bishop gets well soon? This might take him out of worlds? Not good!
We will have a report on Sue soon.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Better late than never. Seems that the guys & gals from Pocatello, ID and Asheville, NC don't blow their own horn?
Sam Krieg (Pocatello, Idaho/Ice Rocky Mtn. Surge Wobble-naught & Myo-facts sEMG/Dartfish) brought home the silver in the 30-34 men’s division, only to be outdone by his better half, Karen Appleby-Krieg (Pocatello, Idaho/Ice-Rocky Mtn.) who won the Stars-and-Stripes in the women’s 30-34 group.
USA Cycling Masters Road National Championships was held in Louisville, Kentucky June 28-July 4, 2009. The month of July has been very busy for us and we failed to list the super results these folks have earned from Pocatello, Idaho. Our dealer Andy Applegate took yet another Stars-and-Stripes with his wife.
30-34 Men’s 25.8-kilometer Time Trial
1. Mike Olheiser (Huntsville, Ala./Marx and Bensdorf Relators-Triatar) 29:20.23
2. Sam Krieg (Pocatello, Idaho/Ice Rocky Mtn. Surge WN & Myo-facts sEMG/Dartfish) 29:46.99
60-64 Men’s 25.8-kilometer Time Trial
1. Kenny Fuller (Corona Del Mar, Calif./Simple Green) 31:46.41
2. Jack Kelso (Pleasanton, Calif./Team Hammer) 33:15:15
3. Ken Louder (Salt Lake City, Utah/FFKR-Sportsbaseonline.com) 33:15:37 a WN & Myo-facts sEMG/Dartfish user
30-34 Women’s 25.8-kilometer Time Trial
1. Karen Appleby-Krieg (Pocatello, Idaho/Ice-Rocky Mtn.) 34:40.78
2. Janelle Renschler (Cary, N.C./Johnson Lexus) 36:25.05
45-49 Women’s 25.8-kilometer Time Trial
1. Kris Walker (Pocatello, Idaho/Ice-Rocky Mountain Wobble-naught & Myo-facts sEMG/Dartfish) 34:30.67
2. Terrie Clouse (Monument, Colo./Title Nine) 34:39.46
Elite Mixed 25.8-kilometer Tandem Time Trial
1. Andy and Cara Applegate (Black Mountain, N.C./Kenda-Spinergy-BMW Bianch WN & Myo-facts sEMG/Dartfishi) 31:01.04
About USA Cycling
Recognized by the United States Olympic Committee and the Union Cycliste Internationale, USA Cycling is the official governing body for all disciplines of competitive cycling in the United States, including road, track, mountain bike, BMX, and cyclo-cross.