Wednesday, September 30, 2009

How does your fit rate? Want to go faster?

This is the gal that came from previous fittings with CTS (Retul) and then BG.

What I see is WN is 15min faster on the same course comparatively.

Seems that everyone is attempting to provide the best solution? After 10 years we still out gun their basic ideas!

We don't make this stuff up! WE MAKE YOU FASTER!
Ronnie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J
Date: Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 3:10 PM
Subject: Emailing: Event Results Set Up Events
To: R Dean 2wheelcoach@gmail.com


Greetings Ronnie,
My apologies for the delay in responding to you about my bike fit. I am thrilled with both bikes and all the tips you gave me. You were aware I've been struggling with some injuries this season and I am confident the bike fit will only help. In this race (my 1st Olympic distance) I used the Specialized (red &white) bike and was really happy with my bike time (15 min faster than my training ride on this course). I had some sacrum and right back pain the last 10 miles, but my transition to the run was great. Again I think this is preexisting injury flareup and nothing to do with the bike fit. I am very happy with your work and thank you.
You are amazing at what you do!

My husband, J will be calling on you for a fit when his new mountain bike arrives!
My best to you,
J

No comments: