Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Where lungs burn, 9,000 ft. plus! Monavie-Cannodale go 1 & 2.


I Never Promised You a Rose Garden, But it helps to know what's coming!

There are a lot of assumptions about the content of cycling. It's the frequency and the relevance of the messages sent. 

Just another true story! It's is hard to race at any elevation, it's going to hurt, but to race where the air is so thin means it's best to have your bike setup that allows you to get most O2.  

Two members of the Monavie-Cannondale team now know this!

Hi Tom-

This is Alex from the Monavie-Cannondale team.  I just wanted to say thanks for the fit- it had helped me a ton!  I also really appreciate the instruction you gave me on my pedal stroke.  It have been practicing and in just a few weeks have noticed a difference. 
I went to the BC Bike Race 5 days after your fit and was comfortable the entire week.  I also felt like I was riding my best ever! 
You can go ahead and use any of those quotes on your website. 

22nd Annual Mountain Bout, Snowbird, Utah presented by Bingham Cyclery

Pro Men
1, Alex Grant (Monavie-Cannondale.com) 1.34.24
2, Mitchell Petersen (Monavie-Cannondale.com) 1.36.02
3, Robbie Squire (US National Team) 1.38.11
4, David Welsh (Kuhl/Scott) 1.38.41
5, Chris Holley (Subaru/Gary Fisher) 1.39.34
6, Blake Zumbrunnen (Revolution/Peak Fasteners)
7, Quinn Bingham (Biker'sEdge)
8, Ty Hansen (Revolution/Peak Fasteners)
9, Matt Ohran (Monavie-Cannondale.com)
10, Marc Wimmer (Wimmer's Ultimate Bikes)

No comments: