Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Shonny Vanlandingham claims XTERRA in AZ!

Faster, younger, fresher-that's what the mags say!

Not so with Shonny Vanlandingham. She swims! She rides! She runs! And, she does it better than most!

Shonny had been pointed out as formidable foe and has already shown her speed using the Wobble-naught & Myo-facts sEMG/Dartfish. This gal is 7-time U.S. National Mountain Bike Team Member. With a commitment to the XTERRA America Tour her performances will get better and better.

Shonny Vanlandingham might be on her way to a XTERRA championships. We know she has the focus to get the job done! She is teachable and knows her way to victory: "Hard Work."

On another note, we are not pleased to hear the news about Jamie Whitmore, a multi-time XTERRA champion, being out of action. We are also the sponsor of her team Mona Vie/Cannondale. Jamie is getting treatment of a tumor on her left pelvis. We wish her well as she is in the race of her life.

How cool is it to work with such great people? Here is a note from our friend Shonny Vanlandingham!

Shonny V to Tom
show details 9:10 AM 4/6/08

Hi Tom,

How are
you? Was thinking about you and thought I would drop a line.

My decision
to race off road triathlon this year was a good one. I am more motivated then
I've been in a couple years. It was time for a change of pace. I raced my first
XTERRA in AZ last weekend and won. Sweet!

All the run and swim training
are paying off. It was a new mindset racing Fontana and Sea Otter just for
'training'. haha But I am excited that I am still riding in the top ten in
addition to all the running and swimming I've been doing. Nice!

I even
won my first road triathlon just before Sea Otter. I guess I really am a
triathlete now. ;-)

Shonny

No comments: