Monday, December 04, 2006

Shonny Vanlandingham gets Wobble-naught Aloha!

Three time NORBA Series Champion gets things right at her isolated tropical home in Kona,Hawai'i on Tthe Big Island. The queen of mtb, serves me hand picked coffee each morning, all kinds of fruit right from her own trees, just on the lower half of her dense rainforests.

By the way there when you look west, as far as the eye can see is a big body water 1,500 feet below the house, a thick green jungle, full of many colorful plants & rare species of tropical birds birds? Off in the distance, to the right is a bay w/ black lava reaching into water. Shonny pointed out, w/ my Swarovski's I can view where Capt. Cook was killed by the natives.

Yes, they all use the term "Aloha" meaning hello,love, goodbye.






"E 'oni wale no 'oukou I ku'u pono, 'a'ole pau."

"Endless is the good that I have given to you to enjoy."
King Kamehameha I

What's in your game?

No comments: